• Research about required licenses
• Develop product’s Scope of Work
• Establish LiveTrade LTD
• Evaluate strategic partners’ proposals
• Pre-announce in major publications
• Facilitate the legal process
• Complete Whitepaper v.1.0
• Release LiveTrade Exchange & Brokerage POC
• Expand operation through strategic partnerships
• Release LIVE Wallet and LiveTrade Exchange beta version.
• Update White paper to v.2.0 (multiple languages)
• Complete listing major financial instruments.
• Perform platforms Survey & Evaluation
• Launch LiveTrade Exchange & Brokerage and LIVE Wallet v.1.0
• Develop further front-end and back-end
• Implement trading features
• Improve platforms performance
We strive to show a transparent process of our work from the beginning. At LiveTrade, we believe in transparency and accountability as the fundamental axes to maintain the support of community and the trust of our shareholders.
- Identify the Project needs
- Confirm the objectives and goals of the Project
- Outline standards, regulation, and special contract requirements
- Provide enough details to estimate labor costs
- Explain all related tasks, duties, and limitations required to obtain expected results in accordance with the project goal
- Identify constraints
- Identify necessary change
- Identify the type of business
- Check the rules for company names and choose a name
- Choose directors and a company secretary
- Decide who the shareholders or guarantors are
- Identify people with significant control (PSC) over the company
- Check what records the company will need to keep
- Register the company (File number: 7290296)
Disclaimer: At critical points along the way we check our roadmap to make sure our decisions match our priorities. If priorities shift‚ we may alter our course‚ but we remain keenly aware of where and why we have chosen to revise the program. Don’t hesitate to send your feedback and subscribe to our newsletter to know what’s coming next in our plans!